The missing girl

19/10/23 The missing girl

Kia ora guys!!

Welcome back to my blog. I am making this on October the 16. YEP you heard me right I said October the 16. I have no idea why I cant just post this today but oh well. Today I am here to talk about my film festival experience. I have some questions that I am going to answer. Here goes nothing.

What went well?

For me personally I believe that our acting was quite good. I know it wasn’t the best but we definitely put a lot of effort in it. Considering the fact we haven’t acted since last year we did really well.

What didn’t go well?

The story-line was definitely not well planned out. Like at all. I Believe that if we had taken more time working on it instead of wanting to go straight into acting we would definitely have a better story-line if we thought it out more.

Highlight of experience

My biggest highlight was editing and filming.I didn’t get to do a lot of it but I still did a good amount. The editing part was very easy and fun. and filming was really really fun for me. I have no idea why?

Something I would change

I would change the acting and story-line. I hated what our film was about. It made no sense to me. And when I say acting I mean MY ACTING. Why? Because I was smiling half the time. Which was definitely not on the script.

Would you make a film?  If you would what would your film be about?

3 thoughts on “The missing girl

1. Hi Khadeeja, I love your film. The camera shots are amazing. SO INTERESTING!! the missing girl.. great title!!

Yours sincerely.
    Zaina.

1. Hi Zaina,

Thank you so much I will make sure to watch your film as well and post a comment.

2. Fakaalofa lahi atu Khadeejah,
    It is tricky when you are acting as if you are nervous and this can make you smile or laugh when you are not meant to. Your story is very honest as it does happen children change their minds and do something else and accidents happen but no one knows where they are. I am glad everything worked out in this situation. I agree with Zaina great title I want to know what happened to her.
    We schedule the posts because no one is at school blogging between 6 and 8 am. It also means no one can see the films before the festival spoiling the experience.
    Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko EPL