Whaea Terri 🇨🇰

Whaea Terri  7/12/23

Kia Ora bloggers,

My teacher Mrs Patel had been sick so we had relievers. Whaea Terri was one of them. She brought us Legos, Turing Tumble, and Her dogs. I did Turing Tumble and Moral Machine. What is a Turing Tumble and a Moral Machine? Here is a full description about both of them.

-Turing Tumble

-Moral Machine

Turing Tumble

A Turing Tumble contains, A game book, Game Pieces, Marbles, And a game stand. The game book gives you instructions on what you do. For example you have to make a pattern with your marbles. Me and Loiloi were in a group. We made it to level five and were going to go on level six but then had to pack up.

Moral Machine

Moral Machine is a website where you get told a scenario about electric cars. A problem people are having with electric car’s is when their handbrake fails and there are people everywhere. What does the car do? We all worked alone and had to choose between who we would save in this situation. Here is the link to the site if you want to try it for yourself https://www.moralmachine.net. I mostly saved Women than Men, Younger people than Older people, and care more about my passengers than others. Its really easy and you don’t have to sign up for anything.

Did you know about Moral Machine?